Science Based • Environmentally Focused • Solutions Driven
BioNorth Solutions Inc. is a Federally registered, Canadian manufacturing company, specializing in microbial science, more specifically, the development and production of “packaged microbes”. Our proprietary microbes provide hydrocarbon soil remediation and plant growth enhancement solutions worldwide.
Canada’s Leading Bacteria Builder
Through direct B2B & B2C marketing and agency sales channels, we aim to provide environmentally friendly, cost effective and proven hydrocarbon soil remediation and plant growth promotion solutions for industrial & agriculture end users.
UN SDG COMMITMENT
CONNECT WITH US
Years in business: 7
Head Office: Thunder bay, Ontario
Select clients: *Fill out*
Select current projects: *Fill out*
Founder: Amber Kivisto, MSc in Genetics
- Skilled in Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Cell Culture, and Genetics.
- PhD candidate in Environmental Biotechnology
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Hydrocarbon remediation: offers an effective, aggressive and environmentally friendly solution to remediate hydrocarbon spills in soil and gravel.
- Plant growth promotion: agricultural bio-stimulants derived from indigenous microbes.
- Hard Surface Oil Spill Absorbent: has up to 8x the absorbency of similar granular products on the market today.
BNS produces some of the most aggressive, consistent and effective microbes available in the hydrocarbon remediation & agriculture space today. Our microbes:
- Activate and vigorously operate in a wide range of temperatures and climates (.01° – 49°)*
- Products contain multiple & complimentary strains of bacteria designed to increase efficacy
- Requires 30% less moisture to activate & operate than all others on the market
Potential Opportunities with Sponsor Companies
- Environmental Consulting: wastewater management, mine tailing remediation, and remediation of hydrocarbon contaminated areas.
- In house bacterial solutions