We provide software solutions to improve the supply chain through technology.
The company offers a cloud-based platform that buys and sells metal concentrates and ensures trade executions, as well as access to additional services integral to trade execution such as tracing source of origin of mineral and metals.
Our cloud solution is a first of its kind one-stop shop revolutionizing the up-stream, mid-stream, and the down-stream sectors of the mining industry. Using technology and big data we empower miners to achieve an efficient supply chain framework.
Daniola cloud solutions build trust around responsible sourcing and production standards for miners.
- Onboard end user and artisanal miners on cloud
- End to end traceability of supply chain
- Trade execution on platform
Defined datasets made accessible in real time to any third party, including downstream buyers, auditors, investors. At the same time encrypted to share a proof of fact rather than confidential information.
UN SDG COMMITMENT
CONNECT WITH US
Head Office: Lethbridge, Alberta
Select clients: Supply chain
Select current projects: global leadership program for director level in mining, year-long leadership development intensives for women leaders in organizations
Founder(s): Sinmi Adeoye CEO, founder Clement Esene COO
- Project Management
- Business analysis
- Supply Chain
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Technology and software services
- Our software is being developed by our users and team Daniola
- We are an experienced team of self-motivated forward-thinking entrepreneurs with over 13 years in technology, supply chain and mining
- We are unlocking the potential of tomorrows mining value chain
- Buyers and sellers can trade their minerals and metals in a secure way which means more money on the table for miners
- Creating access and validating the contribution of these miners.
Potential Opportunities with Sponsor Companies
- Joint venture Investment
- The more data on responsible sourcing is available, the more value the miner gets.