Futuriste is an innovative company, focused on the society technological development. We are one of the top drone companies in brazil, highlighted in major media outlets and are one of the most awarded drone company.
We support a modern working model, with freedom for creativity that aims for positive results with sustainable and responsible efforts. Our core activity is using drones for services, training, sales, and technical assistance.
With headquarters in São Paulo, we attend demands in the whole Brazilian territory.
We delivery 360° drone solutions to our customers.
Futuriste offers drone services to clients who choose to outsource operations. Drones are improving the efficiency of mine sites and quarry management through its capacity of providing accuracy and comprehensive data set analysis of the whole site in an impressively short amount of time. Comparing to traditional GNSS survey, drones are more accurate, faster and cheaper.
Additionaly, we offer training, equipment supplies and technical consultancy for those who prefer to internalize the services.
UN SDG COMMITMENT
CONNECT WITH US
Years in business: 7
Head Office: São Paulo, Brazil
Main clients: Saint Gobain, Basf, EDP, CTG, Concremat, CCR Rodovias, ICMBio, SOS Mata Atlantica, Ibama, Tokio Marine, Sompo, USP, UFRJ, Unesp
- EDP Energy – Inspection and monitoring of work on power transmission lines constructions
- ICMBio – Drone training for environmental preservation agents
- Concremat – Drones, accessories, and training supply for inspecting bridges and viaducts
Founder: Raquel Molina
- Strong IT background with more than 15 years of experience working in the technology sector
- First female drone instructor from Brazil
- Voluntary mentor of entrepreneurship for micro and small companies
- Winner of the Global Women to Watch Entrepreneurship Award
- Goldman Sachs Growth Fellowship winner.
MAIN AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Energy, Construction, Mining, Topography.
Futuriste supports its clients with analytical solutions of the whole scenario that is always orientated to the best cost-benefit direction.
Potential Opportunities with Sponsor Companies
Aerial drone mapping, mine monitoring, risk identification and migration, dam monitoring, haul road measurements, stockpile volume calculations and much more.